LAARF and France LAARFS with you: It takes all sorts to help animals in need says expat in France Jane Hunt, but there is plenty of opportunity and it’s a great way to make friends. LAARF, Les Amis des Animaux en Refuges de France is one such way to get involved and volunteer… Jac Prosser is […]
- Land for sale in Champ-du-Boult, Normandy, France for 1 Euro
- Silent Disco at the Gare du Nord, Paris!
- The Good Life France Magazine May 2015 newsletter from France!
- The Good Life France May/June 2015
- Get the French look: designer fashion tips
- Legends, Laws, and Lengthy Loaves, French Baguette History
Stay in touch
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to leave a comment, join us on Twitter or Facebook and stay updated by subscribing to our RSS feed or Newsletter.