People move to France for all sorts of reasons, a new job, retirement, a change of life. Richard Woollam was a stressed out telecommunications executive who lived with his wife and three children on the Isle of Wight, UK. He had a fulfilling and rewarding career in the cable and telecommunications industry but he wasn’t […]
- Improve Your French Language Skills by travelling solo
- Sarlat Market Day – Foodie Fantasy
- Paris, Southern France and Parlez Vous Politely newsletter!
- Satellite Internet in France – Your questions answered
- Setting up Satellite Broadband in France
- Satellite Broadband and TV in France | Everything you need to know
Stay in touch
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to leave a comment, join us on Twitter or Facebook and stay updated by subscribing to our RSS feed or Newsletter.