I go back and forth between the UK and France all the time but until recently I never noticed how much of a French influence there is in London. Walking around the area of Charing Cross, through Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Soho, I was struck by how many French style patisseries and restaurants there […]
- L’Escargot, London’s oldest French Restaurant
- Mireille Guiliano Interview, Author of French Women Don’t Get Fat
- The French Women Don’t Get Fat Cookbook Review
- Chicken en Croûte Fiona Style by Mireille Guiliano
- Ten French language courses to win Newsletter from France
- Ten French Language Courses to be Won!
Stay in touch
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to leave a comment, join us on Twitter or Facebook and stay updated by subscribing to our RSS feed or Newsletter.